I just got to know that VMware Education is running a free webinar. It’s only 1 hour.
The date is 28 February 2017. There are 3 different sessions so there should be one that meets your time zone:
- 08:00 AM – 9:00 AM PST
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM GMT
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM SGT
The topic covers:
- Brief Introduction to vRealize Operations
- vRealize Operations Manager Components Layers Functionality
- Configuration Files
- vcopsClusterManager.py & vcopsConfigureRoles.py tools
- Top Trending Issues
- Node status stuck at “Waiting for Analytics”
- Troubleshooting “Double Master” issue
- Manually removing a node at the time of troubleshooting
- Adapter collection issue
Your IM questions will be answered throughout the broadcast, plus we’ll finish up with a 10-minute Q&A session.
You can register here. I have registered myself as I can benefit from this session! Registration was fast and the course is complimentary.